Additional Call for a Special Session about “Security and shared autonomy between Man and Machine in off-road applications”
You are kindly invited to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentations following the instructions provided below.
All abstracts should be submitted by July 29th as online submissions
Please read the following guidelines and checklist carefully before submitting your abstract. All abstracts received in time will be reviewed by the scientific committee. Some abstracts will be selected for oral presentations and others will be selected for poster presentations. Posters will be shown at the conference during scheduled and manned poster sessions. All accepted abstracts will be published on a support which will be distributed to all conference participants on site. Notification will be given latest on August 1st, 2016.
Authors presenting abstracts MUST be registered for the conference.
1. Abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
2. Abstracts must be one to two pages.
3. It is recommended to present all abstracts in the following structure:
4. Please indicate the corresponding author in the abstract submission form online.
5. Abstracts must be upload in PDF format as following : MCG2016_AuthorName.pdf
6. Each Abstract will be reviewed and decision of Scientific Committee will be conveyed to each author at last till 1st of August 2016. The full papers must be submitted till 1st of September 2016. For writing papers instructions – see Full Paper Deposit.